Datesheet For Half Yearly Exam 2023-2024 Class III to V
Datesheet For Half Yearly Exam 2023-2024 Class VI to VIII
- School timings on examination days will be as usual.
- Holidays between the exam should be considered as a preparatory leave.
- School transport timing on examination days will remain same.
- Students absent on the day of exam shall be marked absent and second chance will not be given in any case.
- Regular classes will start from the next working day after the last exam.
- Grades will be awarded in ancillary subject according to 3 points grading scale.
- Parents must help the child to revise the syllabus properly. Make the time table for revision at home.
- Result will be declared on 14th October (Saturday) 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and progress report will be handed over to the parents on that day.
Clearance of Dues: In case you have not paid due fees of your ward till date, please deposit the same immediately in any case before commencement of half yearly examination & take clearance from the reception.
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN EXAMINATION